I am so ready for this chilly weather to go away. Bring on HEAT, CHILLI HEAT. So, in order to warm you up fro the inside I thought it was about time for a spicy challenge.
The March One Ingredient Challenge hosted by myself and Franglais Kitchen on alternate months is calling for all of your “Chilli” recipes please. Sweet and savoury are welcome in equal measure, I love both and I hope I can persuade you to join in and blast some heat onto this month’s challenge!
Remember there are many ways in which to use the chilli. Fresh, pickled, dried, powdered, sauced, chutneyed, smoked or pasted. What a versatile ingredient, I hope you agree.
Below is a list of the One Ingredient guidelines
- Please use the monthly badge and link back to http://www.howtocookgoodfood.co.uk and http://www.franglaiskitchen.com on your post.
- If you are using someone else’s recipe, do give reference to your source.
- If you tweet the recipe, remember to use the hashtag #oneingredient. Nazima and I will retweet any entries that we see.
- A round-up will be posted at the beginning of April for you. It will hopefully be a celebration of chilli flavoured ideas.
- Please add your link to the “Linky Tools” widget below.
Good luck with the challenge and enjoy it!
Laura & Nazima xxx